Joomla 3.9.9 & 3.9.10 has now been updated to all Bear Web Design client websites. This is a security fix release for the 3.x series of Joomla which addresses one security vulnerability and contains over 30 bug fixes and improvements.
What's in 3.9.10?
This is a quick fix release for the 3.x series of Joomla which addresses one small bug that crept in yesterday in Joomla 3.9.9 (described below)
It seems a change in the database schema for the template table caused a problem that ended up with your templates being listed multiple times in the admin control panel. Joomla 3.9.10 fixes this issue alone.
What's in 3.9.9?
Joomla 3.9.9 includes one security vulnerability fix and several bugs and improvements, including:
Security Issues Fixed
- Low Priority - Core - Filter attribute in subform fields allows remote code execution (affecting Joomla 3.9.7 through 3.9.8) More information »
Bug fixes and Improvements
- Repeatable Custom Fields: fix to keep HTML tags #25189
- Media Manager: Modal layout improved #22475
- Voting: Cache cleaned after voting #25201
- Article ordering: Items grouped by category first #25295
- Batch system: Improvements for Contact and Newsfeed #25259